The Digital Entrepreneurship Global Master is focused on teaching and mentoring entrepreneurs or people who are willing to found a technology-based start-up. This program will permit the students to:
- Learn and dominate Lean Start-up method.
- Identify and solve the main management challenges that appear when creating a company.
- Create the product or service based on ideas and put them into practice: marketing management, operations, financial management, negotiate with potential investors and make a successful business plan.
Master’s Degree in collaboration and certified by the School of Professional & Executive Development of the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya.
B1. LEAN STARTUP CREATION
- M1. Entrepreneurship and Lean Startups
- M2. Business Models
- M3. Product Management
- M4. Digital Marketing
- M5. Development and Operations
- M6. Startup Finances
- M7. Practical Project: Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
B2. INCUBATION & ACCELERATION @ B-combinator (in collaboration)
- 1 Month stage at B-Combinator Incubator Barcelona
- 1. Innovation lab
- 2. Agile prototyping
- 3. Users Feedback
- 4. Quality Assurance
- 5. Customer Development (Early Adopters)
- 6. Metrics and Analytics
- 7. Iterations and Pivoting
B3. SCALE-UP: MANAGEMENT, BUSINESS PLAN & INVESTORS PRESENTATION
- M1. Leadership
- M2. Growth Strategies and Scalability
- M3. Legal and Administration
- M4. Business Management
- M5. Business Plan, Investors Negotiation, and Fundraising
- M6. Practical Project: Investors Presentation
Transforming your project into reality
If you want to create a successful Start-up or create an innovative group in your current company, learn the most used method in the Silicon Valley, and incorporate it into the ecosystem of innovation and entrepreneurship of your city, this is your course. You can do it by the hand of some of the best entrepreneurs of Barcelona, along with prestigious experts in entrepreneurship, innovation and attracting investors. In addition to the course director, Erik Brieva, successful entrepreneur, we will have experts like Xavier Verdaguer, Marek Fodor, Luis Martín Cabiedes or Mathieu Carenzo.
The master we present is based on the “Lean Start-up” method of Eric Ries for the creation of new digital companies. Businesses can be targeted to any sector, while their core is based on the internet (apps, SaaS, e-commerce, etc.). Lean Start-up method works also well with any size existing companies, even in very large companies, where the intra-entrepreneur guru becomes relevant to launch innovative projects. In fact, the author of the method considers that “entrepreneur” should be considered as a qualification in all modern companies to grant their future growth.
In addition to the training in the method, the master incorporates a project of a Start-up creation. Each entrepreneur goal is to start up their company, with the support of the experts who form the team of teachers; a challenge that goes beyond the realization of the business plan and that follows the same line as the most advanced courses that are taught in Silicon Valley.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 14, 2018