What happens when you mix an art school with a business school? The Central Saint Martins Birkbeck MBA is a different kind of MBA that places creative approaches and social engagement at the heart of future management and leadership. The course challenges the orthodox business school approach to education and instead focuses on cross-disciplinary collaboration. You will become a new type of business graduate: one who can combine genuinely creative thinking and innovation with core financial and strategic management skills.
Reasons to Apply
- Our MBA’s radical approach lies in its philosophy: deep research and analysis leading to real, root-and-branch, change. This course places tools and concepts in context, combining design thinking and creative problem solving with rigorous academic content.
- Benefit from the combined strengths of two highly regarded institutions, in the central London locations of King’s Cross and Bloomsbury, offering graduates access to an expansive and supportive international network.
- A cross-disciplinary approach to prepare you for complex and ever-changing business environments allowing you to develop critical thinking, decision-making, emotional intelligence, negotiation and creative cognitive flexibility.
- Embracing the different perspectives of your cohort comprising students from a variety of professional industries and international cultures. Your colleagues will reframe problems and challenge the status quo.
- Enabling you to pursue your studies part-time while continuing in your full-time career.
Central Saint Martins and Birkbeck are currently finalising the criteria for the MBA scholarships. These will be made available to Home, EU and International candidates shortly. In the meantime, we encourage you to apply for the MBA and will notify you imminently upon their formalisation.
Central Saint Martins Birkbeck MBA applicants must have an Honours Degree, and normally at least three years of relevant working and/or professional experience, but we will look at exceptional candidates with less. Applicants without a first degree but with a substantial number of years working experience will also be considered.
English language requirements
All classes are conducted in English. If English is not your first language you will be asked to provide evidence of your English language ability in order to apply for a visa, enrol, and start your course. The English language requirement for entry for this course is:
IELTS 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in any one paper, or equivalent.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 31, 2017