The Concordia University Chicago MBA offers you the advanced degree needed to move your career forward or switch career paths. You will gain the managerial and analytical skills required to be a confident leader in today’s changing, global business environment.
Minimum Academic Entry Requirement:
- Bachelors degree from a recognised university.
Minimum English Language Entry Requirement:
- Achieved a grade C6 or better in English language O level; or
- Equivalent qualification e.g. IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 550 (iBT 72)
- Full-Time: 12 Months
- Part-Time: 24 Months
- Full Time: February, April, June, August, October, December
- Part Time: January, March, May, July, September, November
Program taught in: