#14 Part-Time Global EMBA - 2018 Ranking FT.com
CEIBS Global Executive MBA is a part-time 20-month programme with a strong focus on managerial issues, coupled with leadership development and coaching sessions. You will receive a world-class education with a unique vantage point of bridging the rapidly changing business and economic landscape of Europe, Asia and Africa. The Global EMBA programme is for high-potential upper-level entrepreneurs and executives, to advance their careers by deeply enriching and developing their leadership skills and analytical ability.
On completion of the courses, you are expected to achieve the following four objectives:
- Understand and be able to apply fundamental concepts from the basic business domains of Accounting & Finance, Economics & Decision Sciences, Marketing, and Management.
- Be able to integrate knowledge and concepts across functional areas to diagnose and solve complex business problems.
- Understand the unique challenges of operating in various business environments as an integrated part of the global economy.
- Understand and be able to apply appropriate leadership behavior and skills for enhancing personal and organizational effectiveness.
Profile of our GEMBA students: Average Age 39, Average Years of Work Experience 14, Countries Represented 23, Female participants 31%.
- Undergraduate university degree or above.
- 10 years work experience with 7 years in managerial positions. (You are welcome to contact us for an assessment of your experience).
- Strong command of both written and spoken English.
Admission to the CEIBS Global EMBA programme is highly competitive. Not all qualified candidates can be admitted. The Admissions Committee strives to select candidates who have demonstrated outstanding achievements during their career, and those who can best fulfill the graduate study requirements, bring the most experience and diversity to the class and have the talent and integrity to become business leaders.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 5, 2018