At a Glance
- Duration: 21 months
- GMAT/GRE Waiver Available
- Average work experience: 9 years
- Starting salary 2018 graduates: $167, 386
- 5,000 local alumni
- No. 1 MBA for Entrepreneurship, The Princeton Review, Entrepreneur magazine, and U.S. News & World Report
Earn an Entrepreneurial MBA in Miami
Babson’s Blended Learning MBA combines real-time online classes, face-to-face sessions in Miami, and virtual collaboration with peers and professors. Each Miami cohort stays together throughout the core curriculum, completing approximately half of the course work online. After the core, explore courses in special topics such as social innovation and family business.
- Make-It-Happen Mindset: Classes focus on experimentation and analysis, helping you develop an entrepreneurial mindset you can use to solve complex problems right away.
- Miami Hub: Face-to-face sessions with Babson faculty are held approximately three times each semester at our Brickell Avenue campus in downtown Miami
- Find Your Balance: Plan to spend 25 hours each week on class discussions, readings, and group work. There is no course work during the summer.
- Designed for Working Professionals: Complete 46 credits in 21 months while still working full time.
About the School
Babson is the educator, convener and thought leader for Entrepreneurship of All Kinds. An independent, not-for-profit institution, Babson is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools ... Read More