“An outstanding Blended Learning MBA programme taught by faculty from the top universities – probably the best investment in your career you’ll ever make” Awarded by Guildhall School of Business and Law at London Metropolitan University Applications are now open for the 2018 intakes for the Magna Carta College, Oxford, Blended Learning MBA.
About The Magna Carta College Blended Learning MBA
This Blended Learning programme is taught by faculty from the top 10 universities and will significantly help those currently in or aspire to be in executive and management positions in national and international businesses and who wish to learn more about the complexities of international markets and emerging business trends. The program is also geared towards providing them with the leadership and management skills they need to excel in today’s global business environment, especially as they move into more senior roles.
Duration of the Blended Learning MBA Programme
The program is a 24-month complete master's degree, which will be awarded by the Guildhall School of Business and Law at London Metropolitan University.
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Leadership and Strategic Management
- People and Organisations: Principles and Practices in Global Contexts
- Marketing, Marketing Communications, and Operations
- Innovation Management
- Developing Effectiveness in Leadership and Management
- Management Learning and Research
- Business Research Project
OPTIONAL: Oxbridge-style Tutorials - These are based on the world-famous model of teaching and group discussion at Oxford and Cambridge
- A personal tutor/mentor for one-to-one support, providing students with a closer relationship than are available on large face-to-face programmes
- An experienced module leader to guide, advise and support students during the course
- Small group online real-time tutorials during the course (including dissertation period)
- Chat room/forum based discussion groups
- Additional direct tutor support via email
OPTIONAL: Oxford Summer School The Magna Carta College Blended Learning MBA Programme includes an incredible two-week period of study sessions and cultural orientation in the UK (non-compulsory). Students will not only benefit from this direct contact with their tutors but it will also be a great opportunity to engage with other students and strengthen the network links created during the course. It will also be an amazing opportunity to experience life in Oxford and also visit a number of national cultural sites. All lectures will be recorded for those students not able to travel to the UK to join the face to face sessions, and every student will have online access to them and a chance to join online a conference with all the other participants.
How is this course assessed?
In the six main taught modules you will usually be set two assignments, one to be completed during the teaching period of the module, and the second assignment completed after the end of the module. You’ll be assessed through a range of assignment tasks resulting in the presentation of essays, reports, portfolios, and presentations enabling you to develop the skills to master a multitude of business situations. There are no exams to sit.
Students from all over the world are welcome to join this online MBA Programme. The main requirements to apply for this course are:
- English levels IELTS 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in ALL bands) or equivalent
- A Bachelor degree in any subject discipline (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a management position
How much are the fees?
- Blended Learning MBA Programme: £4,950
- Additional Tutorial Support): £1,000
- Additional Oxford Summer School): £1,000
- Full Blended (including Tutorial Support AND Oxford Summer School): £6,950
This school offers programs in:
- English (UK)
Last updated March 7, 2018