At a Glance
- Duration: 21-month and self-paced options
- GMAT/GRE Waiver Available
- Average work experience: 5–10 years
- Starting salary 2018 graduates: $167,386
- No. 1 MBA for Entrepreneurship, The Princeton Review, Entrepreneur magazine, and U.S. News & World Report
Babson’s part-time MBA options are designed with your work/life balance in mind. Build the entrepreneurial mindset, strategic management skills, and global network you need to move forward professionally.
Whether you’re looking to advance in your current career or pivot to a new one, our action-based graduate courses are a smart investment in an evolving business world. Tackle real-world consulting projects, entrepreneurship and innovation challenges, and experiential learning throughout the MBA.
Choose electives that align with your career goals or allow you to explore new topics. Part-time MBA students can take electives in all formats: in-person daytime or evening classes, blended/hybrid, fully online, weekend intensives, or even electives abroad.
- One MBA: Part-time MBA students have access to the same courses, faculty members, experiential learning opportunities, intensity tracks, and academic centers as do full-time students.
- Maximum flexibility: Evening students can take advantage of self-pacing, completing core courses from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. onsite in Wellesley or Boston in any order they choose.
- Tight-knit cohort: Blended Learning students take core classes online in lockstep with their cohort, traveling to Wellesley approximately every seven weeks for face-to-face class sessions.
- Grow your network: Through your electives and clubs, get to know diverse students from different programs, and tap into the 41,000+ alumni in 119 countries worldwide who make up the Babson alumni network.