At a Glance
- Duration: 12- and 21-month options
- GMAT/GRE Required
- Average work experience: 5+ years
- Starting salary 2018 graduates: $96,485
- 41,000 alumni in 119 countries
- No. 1 MBA for Entrepreneurship, The Princeton Review, Entrepreneur magazine, and U.S. News & World Report
An Entrepreneurial MBA for Bold Thinkers
Redefine your career and discover how to thrive in a changing international business landscape. The heart of Babson’s MBA is real-world experiential learning that teaches you how to balance experimentation and analysis in order to solve complex problems. Put your education into action during class consulting projects and summer internships, where you’ll be uniquely prepared to make an impact in the business world from day one.
As a full-time student, you will be immersed in an environment where your professors are experts in their fields and where international peers add global perspectives to every discussion. Some want to start a new venture. Others want to switch careers entirely. Regardless of the path you take, Babson offers a supportive global community that prepares MBA students for success.
- One MBA: Access the same courses, experiential learning opportunities, intensity tracks, and academic centers whether you choose the One-Year MBA or the Two-Year MBA.
- Tight-knit cohort: Take your core courses with your cohort, allowing you and your classmates to form strong, lifelong connections.
- Personalize your education: Two-thirds of your courses are electives and special topics you choose to align with your career goals and ambitions.
- Get involved: Entirely student-run forums and conferences bring world-class speakers and events to campus.
Program taught in:
See 2 more programs offered by Babson College »
Last updated June 4, 2019
This course is
Tomorrow Belongs to the Entrepreneur