Reaching the top levels of global business today demands excellence, critical thinking, exceptional knowledge, communication skills and cultural awareness. All of which the AGSM MBA program is designed to nurture.
Why choose this MBA?
- One of the top 100 MBA programs, as ranked by the Financial Times (UK)
- First MBA to be accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in Australia
- Reach your full career potential and fast track your success
- Develop critical thinking, exceptional management knowledge, communication skills and cultural awareness
- Experience full-time study at our purpose built AGSM @ UNSW Business School campus at UNSW, Sydney – the financial capital of Australia and gateway to the world’s fastest growing economic region of South East Asia
- Be part of an elite cohort of talented business students, and develop a valuable and influential global network
- Tailor your MBA specialisation with a wide range of elective choices
- Study some courses at another leading business school, through our international exchange program
Who is this program for?
- Successful managers, executives and professionals who want to take their career to a new level
- Ambitious people who want to fast track their chosen career or start a new enterprise
Job and career prospects
- Business leader
- Senior government leader
- Not-for-profit manager
- Venture capitalist
- Executive roles in accounting, finance, marketing, sales and communications, amongst others
The AGSM MBA is a globally recognised MBA that is highly competitive for entry. You will need to show excellence in your application as well as meeting the below entry requirements.
To apply for the AGSM MBA (full-time), you will need either:
- A strong undergraduate degree (or equivalent qualification), minimum GMAT score of 550, and a minimum of 2 years professional or managerial work experience, or
- At least 6 years professional work experience and a minimum GMAT score of 550
For more information on GMAT view the application checklist.
Note: These are minimum requirements that do not guarantee admission. Current AGSM MBA students have an average GMAT score of 660 and 6-8 years of work experience.
The UNSW English Language requirements also apply to this degree.
We know you're busy balancing postgraduate study with your personal and other work commitments. So UNSW Australia Business School's dynamic learning spaces, facilities and student support helps you make the most of every day on campus.
Expand your professional network
Your postgraduate cohort is more than a valuable future business network – you'll make lifelong friends in class and at a range of social events. Join a student club – there are more than 180 social, cultural, sports and professional clubs to choose from. The Graduate Student Association is a great place to start.
All the support you need to achieve
If it has been a while since you last studied, you may need to brush up on your skills. We'll help with study skills workshops and Career Mentoring programs. Our Meet the Executive series offers unique behind the scenes business insights and the Business School's LEAD Business Leadership program, as well as many other orientation, leadership and mentor programs, can open the door to new opportunities.
Stay active on campus
Exercise boosts your mental wellbeing and can help you deal with exam or assignment pressures. It's easy to stay fit with state of the art sporting facilities on campus, including a 50m indoor pool, fitness centre, squash courts and a range of competitive sports teams.
Everything you need in one place
The UNSW Kensington campus is like a village hub, with cafes, bars, banks, a post office, medical and dental centres as well as retail outlets. It's a short bus trip to Sydney's CBD, many beautiful beaches, the SCG and Centennial Park, and movie theatres at Fox Studios.
Make the most of every opportunity
Your postgraduate degree is a unique chance to get a new perspective on life. So get involved – as well as student clubs and social activities there are internships, volunteer projects, competitions and international exchanges on offer. It's a great way to further develop your leadership, project management or specialist skills.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 14, 2017