12 months, start anytime, on campus.
The Rome Business School’s 1-year MBA is structured to enable you to continue to work full-time and study for your MBA part-time, connecting what you learn to current global and relevant organisational issues. This is ideal if you are unable to take significant time out of work to study and want greater flexibility over how, when and where you achieve your MBA qualification.
Our 1-year MBA course is aimed at all those who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge that will enable them to operate as general managers.
Our 1-year MBA is designed for full-time working individuals. Courses are offered in the evenings and on Saturdays, allowing students to complete the programme without interrupting their careers or excessively disrupting their personal lives.
The Rome Business School's 12 months MBA can be attended either on campus or online as follows:
- On campus – fortnightly, on Friday and Saturday
- Online – with LIVE lectures, through a cutting-edge platform.
The Rome Business School's MBA programme allows you the choice of starting dates.
A multicultural environment
The Rome Business School values intercultural exchange as a source of personal and professional development. Students from all continents regularly attend its courses.
The MBA is structured as a collection of ten courses and a final project work/final dissertation. Eight courses are core courses and two are electives, leading to specializations.
- Entrepreneurship and Creativity
- Project Management
- Strategic Management
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing Management
- MBA with a specialization in Marketing
- MBA with a specialization in Finance
- MBA with a specialization in International Business
- MBA with a specialization in Human Resources Management
- MBA with a specialization in Accounting
All applicants must:
- at least hold a three-year degree
- have two years of relevant professional experience
- be fluent in the English language
Please note: for both the on-campus and distance learning options and in order to ensure a top quality training course, classes will consist of a maximum of 15 attendees.
15.000 euro - scholarships available
Program taught in: