Why Choose BSM?
INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED DEGREES
All of Bangkok School of Management’s programmes are recognized by the Ministry of Education, Thailand.
Our third year Northumbria University BA/BSc (Hons) Pathway programme provides students the opportunity to graduate with a UK degree; this allows them to be more globally employable for life after BSM. Northumbria University’s Newcastle Business School is also accredited by AACSB and recognized by Thailand’s Kor Por.
60% of BSM students are international, providing a naturally English speaking environment on campus. More than 80% of BSM faculty and staff are also from overseas or are native English speakers.
BSM is easily accessible by BTS Skytrain station Chidlom, allowing for students commute to class with ease.
BSM provides various study modes to cater to different lifestyles and working professionals. Ask about the difference between regular, private, or external study!
Bangkok School of Management has a study body of approximately 430 students. This allows for smaller class sizes and more personalized attention from staff and faculty. The average class size is between 5-25 students.
History & Profile
Bangkok School of Management is a subsidiary international college of Everclever Co. Ltd., also known as Everclever Education Group, an international education provider established in Thailand since 1998. The company started off with a humble international kindergarten in 1999, and expanded steadily into primary and secondary schools.
All the education institutions owned and operated by the Everclever Education Group are duly approved and recognized by the Ministry of Education, Thailand. In other words, each of the schools operated possess valid education licenses to operate in Thailand, under the regulations of the Ministry of Education.
At present, the company owns and runs two Kindergarten campuses, a Primary and a Secondary school campus (www.wells-school.com), and a Language Center (www.everclevercenter.com).
BSM has been around for over 15 years, operating initially as an American Degree programme provider in partnership with Southern New Hampshire University, USA.
At present, BSM is the Official Learning Support Center for Northumbria University, Newcastle, UK. Students are able to complete the third year of their Bachelor degree programme at BSM, Thailand itself, and obtain a BA (Hons) from the Northumbria University, or study in the UK at the University’s main campus in Newcastle.
BSM is situated in the heart of Bangkok city, and is accessible through a variety of public transportation facilities such as the sky-train, underground train, taxi, and bus. The college has standard-size classrooms of 10-25 student, a seminar hall with seating capacity of 40-50 students, a virtual library, computer lab, conference room, student lounge and academic/pastoral care support centre. BSM has access to a wide range of facilities at Wells International School as well.
Vision, Mission, and Policy
Bangkok School of Management thrives to become a premier higher education institution that offers employment-oriented Bachelor, Masters and Doctorate degree programmes in collaboration with leading western universities, consequently providing scholars with internationally recognized and globally marketable qualifications and knowledge/skill base.
Bangkok School of Management places the utmost importance on ensuring the provision of meaningful, engaging and relevant learning experiences to post-secondary scholars. This is accomplished by upholding and implementing the principles of adult learning in every aspect of management and operation of the college, including acknowledging and encouraging life-long, self-directed learning, application of life experiences in the learning process, providing opportunities to work on goal-oriented, context-specific and practically-based tasks, and most importantly, giving scholars the respect they deserve to exercise independent thinking, within the framework of college policy and vision.
- Global Employability
- International Recognition
- Mastery of Skills
- Industry Relevance
- Personalized Learning
At all times, every member of the Bangkok School of Management community is expected to:
- Uphold the name and reputation of the college by adhering to universally accepted principles and human values
- Respect each other regardless of individual and/or group/cultural difference, being fully aware that diversity trumps ability, any time!
- Commit to upholding academic honesty and professional ethics in the process of teaching and learning
- Use active and constructive (positive) communication styles to interact with one another while at college, and whenever representing the college in other places or functions
- Value people more than materials; Value education/learning more than getting a paper qualification
- Seeing opportunities in every difficulty, instead of seeing problems in every opportunity
- Be prepared to serve the local or international community either through college-initiated activities and/or self-initiated projects
BSM Equal Opportunity Policy
- Equality of opportunity is the right of all persons to receive fair, equal, and non-discriminatory consideration in access to and the processes of education and employment, irrespective of characteristics including, but not limited to, gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or membership to any community.
- Bangkok School of Management (BSM) is committed to promoting equal opportunities in education and employment in recognition of the principles of equity and social justice.
- BSM provides equal opportunity in all operations and all aspects of employment practices. BSM does not discriminate any members of its community or applicant for education or employment due to
- Sexual orientation
- National origin
- Mental disability
- Physical disability or
- Any other legally protected category under local and applicable international laws.
- BSM affirms the right of all staff and students to work and study in an environment free from harassment and bullying.
This school offers programs in: