At the FH JOANNEUM Institute of Management, you are getting the perfect know-how to be a successful player in the world of Global Business.
We focus on meeting the challenges of the global economy. The academic programs are firmly based in the needs of the markets and the industry.
We offer you the perfect know-how for your roles in management in a diverse multicultural world, regardless of whether you plan to work in multinational or national businesses, in the public or private sectors, in enterprises or non-profit organizations, in industry or the service sector.
- Theory and Practice: We manage regional and international projects in cooperation with companies and institutions in trade and industry, banking and insurance, tourism and healthcare. Working in close cooperation with business and industry, we provide you the opportunity to put acquired knowledge into practice, to learn and participate in the development of innovative solutions for topical issues in applied research projects.
- Think and Act global: Our international network of academic and corporate partners enables you to gain valuable experience abroad by spending a semester at a foreign university or completing an internship with an international company.
- Study in small groups: Our teaching is conducted in small teams, ensuring you the tailored support from our experienced lecturers.
- Interdisciplinary: Involving in national and international R&D in all the subject areas we cover, we guarantee you the opportunity to meet and work with our outstanding staff and specialists in selected cutting-edge fields.
- Excellent job prospects: Our practice-oriented education, along with the cultivation of intercultural competences qualifies you to take up a leading management role – both in Austrian companies as well as in the trading centers and future markets around the world.
Our master programs are offered in Graz and Bad Gleichenberg.
- Graz: With a total population over 270,000, Graz is the second largest city in Austria where around 50,000 students resides. Locating in a historic center listed in the UNESCO world heritage site, eight universities altogether transform Graz into the talent pool that numerous for-profit and non-profit organizations think highly of. Complemented by its Mediterranean flair and bustling urban atmosphere, Graz is well known for being the ‘Eco-city,’ the ‘City of Design,’ and the center for business and innovation.
- Bad Gleichenberg: Bad Gleichenberg is known for being the traditional health resort in the heart of the Styrian spa region. Drawing inspirations from its rich natural resources, Bad Gleichenberg has developed several renowned training centers for the tourism and hospitality industry with its focus on wellness and treatment, making it an ideal location for the studies of health care and management.
Check out our programs and projects via Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/FhJoanneumInstituteOfInternationaManagement/
Facebook & LinkedIn: FH JOANNEUM – Institute of International Management
This school offers programs in: