University of Leicester MBA
Whether in UAE, KSA or Lebanon, managers need to be multi-taskers. They need to understand how to motivate staff and how to get the best performance from people; how to market their products or services and meet the demands of their consumers; how to implement processes and systems; and how to manage budgets and understand the impact that financial performance has on strategic decision making. Crucially, they need to understand how all of these activities fit within the context of a rapidly changing, global marketplace. Pursuing a competent course like an MBA, Middle East and Levant business managers can see a significant improvement in the way they handle responsibilities.
When you, a Dubai or Middle East resident, join the distance MBA at the University of Leicester, you will be making a significant investment in your future. Your decision to join the Master of Business Administration distance education programme will be one of the most important decisions you will ever make. If you demand first-rate academic standards, are willing to have some of your basic managerial assumptions challenged, and are ready for the hard work involved, you will find studying the MBA programme to be a rewarding and enriching experience.
University of Leicester
The University of Leicester was the THE University of the Year 2008-9, and ranked in the top 2% of Universities in the world. It was ranked 2nd for Business & Management Studies by the Guardian Newspaper in 2010 and is consistently ranked in the top 20 in other major national tables including the Times Higher Tables of Tables and Sunday Times.
Times Higher Awards Winner 2007 – 2013.
The MBA programme is offered via Online distance learning, supported by the University of Leicester online portal Blackboard.
The education programme is normally studied over a 24-month period, but this may be extended to suit your individual needs for up to a maximum of four years.
• An Undergraduate Degree from an approved Institution and equivalent to a UK Honours Degree OR an acceptable professional Qualification At least 3-5 years relevant working experience
• Possession of either the University of Leicester’s Diploma in Management or the University of Leicester’s Professional Diploma in Management.
• English language proficiency – an IELTS Test of 6.5 with 7.0 in writing OR a TOEFL Test of 250 (Computer)/575 (Paper)/90 (IBT) OR
• Should you not possess an Undergraduate Degree and wish to apply, you require to demonstrate at least 10 years relevant managerial work experience.
• Employee Relations
• Information technology Management
• Quality Management
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 26, 2016