About the Tippie Full-Time MBA
Like the world's best companies, we focus on our strengths. And focusing on what we do best has allowed us to build programs renowned for depth and innovation.
Your 68-semester-hour plan of study will be customized based on the academic track you select. Each track is housed within a career academy. Think of the career academies as your "home" during the Tippie MBA experience; a community of individuals with your same interests, all working toward being 100% prepared on day one of your post-MBA career.
Tippie is located west of Chicago and south of Minneapolis in eastern Iowa. We are driving distance from a number of large metro areas, including Chicago, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Kansas City, Omaha, and Des Moines. The nearest airport is 25 minutes away in Cedar Rapids.
- Marketing: Managing Customers, Products & Brands
- Corporate Finance
- Investment Management
- Strategic Management and Innovation
- Supply Chain and Analytics
Real-world consulting projects are the best tool for students to learn how to apply classroom knowledge to solve real-world business challenges.
Tippie's curriculum is unique in that students begin their experiential learning in year 1, and every Tippie student completes no less than two real-world consulting projects, with opportunities to do even more.
Return on Investment and Financial Aid
Tippie offers generous financial awards and a reasonable cost of living along with affordable tuition. This in concert with our consistently high post-MBA salaries means you experience the #1 fastest payback of any MBA program in the country (#1 ranking, tie, Forbes).
We have a number of scholarships available, including awards for women, candidates from emerging markets, military veterans, AmeriCorps alumni, and several others. See the full list athttp://tippie.uiowa.edu/fulltimemba/admissions/scholarships.cfm
The Tippie Emerging Markets Award is a full tuition MBA award for citizens of the world’s emerging economies, including but not limited to Argentina, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, Venezuela, and Vietnam.
Before your application will be considered complete, the items listed below must be submitted.
- Professional resume (not to exceed 2 pages)
- Application (submitted online)
- Essay (1, included in the application)
- Three recommender names with contact information
- Transcripts from all postsecondary educational institutions you attended
- Official GMAT/GRE score report
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (international applicants only)
- Application fee of $60 (domestic students) or $100 (international students). Fee waivers are available for highly qualified applicants; email us to be considered.
- Admissions interview. Conducted by admissions staff on campus or via Skype, by invitation only (or included with a campus visit).