Inspiring winners: inspiring leaders As one of the Top-10 business schools in the UK and amongst 1% of business schools in the world to hold AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditation, we have a 40 year track record of developing innovative managers and successful business leaders sought after by leading employers.
- Top-10 UK business school
- Among top 1% of business schools in the world
- AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS accredited MBA
- Competitive scholarships worth up to 40%
We offer unrivalled opportunities to help you achieve elite performance for a truly career-accelerating MBA. Our corporate partnerships with over 400 organisations in over 20 countries ensure that our teaching and research is informed by the latest best-practice through relevant case studies, guest speakers, and unbeatable networking opportunities, and that The Loughborough MBA is respected internationally by employers.
Study Options With intakes every October, we offer three ways to study:
- Full-time over 1 year, for maximum career-acceleration
- Full-time over 2 years with 6-12 month Internship
- Part-time over 2-3 years (for UK based professionals)
- All MBA students study the same taught modules.
The Loughborough MBA is aimed at experienced professionals looking either to advance their careers and make a real difference to the organisations they work for or to lead their own successful businesses. We believe that your experience adds value to the classroom. That's why we are exclusively looking for applicants with:
- At least 3 years professional experience
- Substantial achievements and leadership potential
- Academic ability
- GMAT not required
The requirement of a degree or similar qualification is occasionally waived for those who possess significantly higher levels of experience and achievements – in which case an interview and test will normally be required.
MBA English Language Requirements
- The University’s requirement of a minimum IELTS result of 6.5 overall average with at least 6.0 in each component (Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking).
- Applicants without the required IELTS result may be made a conditional offer such that they provide the University’s standard IELTS requirement as above.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 18, 2016