The Henley Flexible Executive MBA
A triple accredited (AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB) globally recognised MBA programme for experienced managers looking to develop their management competencies. This programme is ideal if you are unable to take significant time out of the workplace to study and want greater flexibility over how, when and where you achieve your MBA qualification. The programme is structured to allow you to continue to work full-time and to study your MBA part-time (through weekend workshops approximately once every two months) connecting your learning to current global and relevant organisational issues.
The Henley Flexible Executive MBA is a part-time programme delivered through a blend of face-to-face workshops, activities involving peer group learning in teams and self study, on and off line. Over the 30 months of the programme, individuals study and share experiences with like-minded professionals from a wide variety of managerial backgrounds and business industries. The programme has a number of aims:
- Developing a strategic, holistic and integrated perspective of business, organisations and management
- Integrating theory and practice through an approach that combines academic rigour with practitioner relevance
- Providing personal development opportunities to support individuals' development of management capability and capacity to work in and lead teams in different situations.
The programme is split into 3 Stages (each Stage is 10 months long). The following are the modules that you will be following:
- Leadership & Personal Development
- Managing Processes and Systems
- Managing People
- International Business
- Strategic Marketing
- Reputation & Responsibility
- Leadership and Change
- One Elective (a choice of study options, or an international study visit)
- Management Research Challenge ( a Dissertation or an Integrated Business Project)
Running all throughout the programme you will have Research Skills and Personal Development.
Some practical considerations
- You need to travel to the UK once at the start of the programme (17, 18 & 19 October 2015). This is compulsory. This workshop is held at Henley Business School, Henley-on-Thames, Greenlands campus UK
- We strongly suggest full attendance to all other workshops
- Workshops are scheduled approximately once every two months
- Each workshop duration is 3 days maximum per stay
- Only the accommodation at Henley Business School, Henley-on-Thames, Greenlands campus UK is included in the fee. However we are happy to offer you a package for your workshops in Malta including 5-star accommodation on B&B, airport transfers and taxi to the training premises
- Flights are not part of the fee
- The awarding institution is Henley Business School at the University of Reading, UK. This Masters programme is a full Level 7 Degree and recognized by the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
To join this Henley MBA programme you will need:
- Three year's management experience
- Good first degree or equivalent professional or international qualification*
- Evidence of competence in English **
- If you have a minimum of 5 year’s experience at a senior or strategic level with no degree
*A good degree (from Level 6) or the equivalent professional or international qualification is normally required. However we do welcome applications from candidates with exceptional management experience who may not meet all the formal criteria for admission.
**There is a list of approved English language tests if your native language is not English or if you did not complete your first degree in English. Alternatively, if the everyday working language of your current employment is English, you can submit a form to be signed by your Line Manager or HR Department.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 16, 2015