Receive all the information about the school and contact directly here!
Invent tomorrow’s tourism!
This programme aims to train managers who will have a comprehensive approach to business, a strategic approach and a feel for development. The first semester is dedicated to learning the basic concepts of management. The critical skills a manager needs are developed and strengthened, in particular in Finance and Leadership. The second semester is time for deepening and reflecting on the key issues of our sector. It allows to start specializing for a profession thanks to an elective system based on choice.
Built on the great French know-hows famous for their quality worldwide, the teaching insists on the importance of ensuring customer satisfaction. Courses also present all the reception and animation professions as they are offered in high-class residential complexes.
Visa and Labels:
- AACSB Accreditation (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), top 5% of the world’s business schools. - The 1st and only program in France to have been awarded TedQual Certification by The World Tourism Organization (UNWTO).
Examples of courses:
Strategy and decision making, Business Game, Leadership and team management, Cross Cultural Management, Project Management, Finance, Marketing Services, Research Methodology, Development of tourism products, Global issues in tourism, Experiential Marketing, Exploitation Strategic Management, E-Tourism and Distribution, Financial Strategic Management, Organizations and Services Strategy.
The director of a tourist establishment defines and implements the development strategy of his establishment. He plans, organizes, leads, coordinates, manages and controls all activities. He also ensures the quality of services and benefits provided to the customers as well as the economic viability of his company.
- Manage and expand the host establishment - Conceive and manage corporate budgets - Market the establishment - Recruit and lead a team
Specialization, to choose from:
- Sector specialization to choose from: - Hospitality Management - Event Management - Destination Management
- Function specialization to choose from: - Business Unit Management - Digital Marketing - Revenue Management - Food and Beverage - Sports Management
11 months of professional experience in France and abroad - 1st year: 8 to 12 weeks - April / September: Operational internship: internship 2 or 3 months in France or abroad - 1st year: 8 weeks minimum - April / September: Humacité Mission (humanitarian mission, civic or social) - 2nd year: 24 weeks - January / September: Internship « Springboard toward employment » in a company in France or abroad (at least for 6 months)
4 to 6 months of academic expatriation possible in our network of international university partners. Double degree opportunities (university Master) in addition to the Specialized MBA Management of Tourism and Services
Entry level: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Duration of training: 24 months
Intake: September of each academic year
Rhythm: in Paris in Sandwich Training or two semesters in La Rochelle and 6 months internship.
Key figures for La Rochelle Business School:
- 3100 students - 10028 graduates - 650 international students (32 nationalities) - 6 offices abroad (China, Morocco, Mexico, Senegal, Ukraine and Turkey) - 21 double degrees all around the world - 137 university parteners across 35 countries - 50 partner companies - 102 teachers (27% of which are international) - 160 professional lecturers - 40 student associations and clubs
Admission procedure for international Student
1/ Website Application
2/ Send the supportive documents by e-mail - motivation letter - proof of current academic level - academic reference letter (a professor must complete the model provides) - application fee: 50 euros
3/ Admission interviews are conducted by Skype. You do not need to come to France. Admission sessions take place every Tuesday. The jury is composed by of one representative of La Rochelle Business School and a representative of the business world. Motivation interview is 25 minutes (in the language of the selected training program) and the English interview lasts 10 minutes.
4/ La Rochelle Business School offers programs in French or English. Students are required to demonstrate their knowledge of these languages by including the relevant certificates.