Marketing & sales join forces
Companies that make a difference in their markets have managed ways to effectively let marketing and sales join forces to serve their customers and delight them. Our cutting-edge MBA program allows participants to enhance their knowledge and skills to master marketing challenges and to reap the benefits through sales excellence.
Immediately applicable expertise & key tools
The Professional MBA Marketing & Sales provides participants with the latest immediately applicable expertise and key tools to enable them to plan and implement effective marketing and to reap real benefits in terms of increased sales.
- Marketing and/or sale executives for whom an MBA is the next step in deepening and updating their knowledge.
Successful managers who see their future in marketing or sales and therefore seek the necessary expertise.
- Entrepreneurs who want state-of-the-art marketing and sales know-how to better promote their business.
- Managing People
- Managing Organizations
- Competitive Analysisand Strategy
- Data Analysisand Decision Making
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Marketing Management
- Global Markets
- Information Systems Management
- Managerial Economics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Brands and Communication
- Marketing Financials
- Customer Relations
- Personal Selling Performance
- Marketing & Sales Lab
18 months plus Master Thesis,
blocked modules of 2 - 6 days
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
ao. Univ.Prof. Dr. Barbara Stöttinger
- International lecturers from renowned academic institutions in Europe and the United States
- Lecturers from the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration
- Outstanding industry experts who have set benchmarks concerning their success in their marketing and/or sales career
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 17, 2016