The Professional MBA Finance is a cutting-edge program providing theoretical expertise, analytical know-how and the practical management tools to enable executives to succeed in the dynamic, globalized field of finance. The curriculum has been specifically designed around the implementation of applicable content and is taught by an international faculty of top experts from the finance sector. This MBA will expand participants‘ expertise as well as hone both their financial intuition and the necessary flexibility to react quickly and appropriately to the future evolution in this vital sector. The broad range of content allows graduates to take up various positions in finance - an asset to their employer and a vital career benefit.
At the end of the formal Professional MBA Finance program, participants will travel to Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, to work for one week in association with the Weatherhead Center for International Affairs, Harvard University’s largest international social-sciences research center.
Carefully structured to encourage the highest level of personal and intellectual interaction among a diverse community of scholars and practitioners, the Center is poised to assist the Professional MBA Finance program and its students in carrying out a dialogue on issues of common concern with local scholars and other experts.
- Investment Management
- Financial Risk Management
- Business Valuation
- Corporate Finance
- Behavioral Finance
- 20months, part-time (blocked modules)
- Modules of2 -6 days
- International Residency
- Master thesis
High potentials working as or seeking to become financial managers in non-financial companies (e.g. corporate treasurers, CFOs)
Managers in international financial institutions, central banks, banks, government institutions, corporate finance departments, investment bankers, financial advisors
- Persons aiming for senior positions in financial, consulting or industrial firms, commerce, public services or in venture capital, private equity firms, legal firms and regulatory bodies
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Vienna University of Economics and Business
ao.Univ.Prof. Dr. Manfred Frühwirth
- Professors from WU Vienna and other renowned international business schools
- Distinguished guest speakers from leading corporations and organizations
- Includes course materials and catering during modules
- Accommodation and travel expenses are not covered by the program fees.
- The program fee is VAT exempt according to § 6 paragraph 12 Austrian Value Added Tax Law. The program fee may be tax deductible.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 17, 2016