Part-time Singapore MBA and MBA Finance
We run MBA and MBA Finance courses in Singapore in partnership with PSB Academy, one of Singapore’s premier education institutions, which trains almost 25,000 people every year.
These MBAs are specially structured for today’s aspiring managers with the potential for senior positions and with the ability to take on the emerging knowledge-based economy.
Singapore MBA courses are taught by Nottingham faculty in short intensive blocks in Singapore.
Executive MBA course members can choose to take modules in Singapore.
MBA postgraduate careers service
For many students the MBA is a springboard to their chosen career path. For others it is a chance to consider a new direction.
For our MBA students, we provide:
- individual career consultations to discuss career objectives and job search strategies
- a career management skills programme to help you plan your career, tailor your job searches and present yourself effectively to recruiters
- visiting speakers who give expert insights into a variety of career areas and industry sectors
- a Psychometric Assessment Development Centre for MBAs to develop increased self-awareness and offers expert and professional career profiling
- Specialist resources for MBA career planning such as:
- the Career Leader package developed by Harvard Business School for MBA students
- Workmaze Recruitment Guides
- access to MBA restricted websites
- online resources such as Going Global and Vault
- a tailored vacancy service to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest opportunities in the MBA job market
- networking opportunities to maximise your exposure to business professionals and potential employers.
- an online MBA Profiles Showcase that allows you to promote yourself globally to recruiters who are seeking MBA expertise and skills
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 16, 2015