The NIT part-time MBA for engineers in technology management enables young professionals to increase, intensify or develop their technology management skills. If you have already at least one year of professional experience, you are welcome to apply for NIT's MBA program in Hamburg!
During the studies students will get:
- general management know-how
- professional leadership skills
- special expertise in entrepreneurial management
- additional skills in a foreign language (other than English)
Studying at NIT means learning in an international, multi-cultural atmosphere. NIT students and professors come from all over the world, all of the courses are taught in English, and the curricula address the international issues facing today’s businesses.
The lectures, seminars and workshop take place mostly on evenings, weekends and once a year during a four-week Spring School.
Practical study projects can be undertaken in close cooperation with the employer.
Thus, the MBA for engineers is an attractive offer to young professionals interested in Technology Management for their future career development.
For the part-time MBA program in Technology Management, NIT welcomes applications from talented young professionals of all engineering, information and computer science backgrounds and is committed to promoting equal opportunities.
NIT is delighted to invite applicants with a proven record of outstanding academic and personal achievements to apply for NIT’s management education for engineers.
Basic information on the admission process:
- admission to NIT’s MBA Program in Technology Management is integrated into the admission process of the TUHH
- the admission process is conducted by an admission committee on the basis of the documents supplied with your application and of a personal interview
- a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in a relevant engineering field is expected
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 8, 2016