Located in the heart of downtown San Francisco, the part-time MBA provides a world-class education without compromising your life as a working professional. Stay connected to the city's thriving business sector while enjoying a rigorous academic curriculum that will prepare you to take the next step for your career.
The School of Management's Part-Time MBA program offers evening classes in our San Francisco Downtown Campus. Flexible scheduling will ensure you have access to the education you need while you balance a challenging work schedule.
Select from one of 5 optional concentrations:
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- International Business
- Organization Development
- Offered at USF's San Francisco Downtown Campus (fall semester)
- Typical program length is less than three years, with 56 credits
- Meets two evenings per week and occasional Saturdays
- Minimum of two years professional work experience required
- Wide range of scholarship and financial aid options
- Accredited by the AACSB, the highest standard of achievement held only by 5% of business schools worldwide
- Official Transcript(s) – Upload copies of transcripts from each accredited college or university attended to the online application. If admitted to the program, instructions for sending official, sealed transcripts will be provided.
- Résumé – Submit a current résumé. Two years of post-undergraduate, professional experience is required for the Part-Time MBA.
- Letters of Recommendation – Two letters of recommendation are required. At least one letter should come from a professional contact. Enter the recommenders' email addresses directly into the online application for electronic submission. If the recommender must submit a hard copy letter by mail, please request that your recommender complete this form to include with his/her letter.
- Statement of Purpose or Essay – A 500 to 1000 word essay is required. Please upload one document answering each of the following questions: 1) What are your short and long term professional goals? Please include why you want an MBA from the University of San Francisco School of Management and how the degree will help you achieve those goals. 2) Your background, passions, and personal interests are important to us. What are five things we don't already know about you?
- GMAT/GRE – A valid GMAT or GRE score is required. Upload a copy of your score report to the online application. You must also request that an official score report be sent to USF from ETS (GRE) or GMAC (GMAT). The USF school code for the GRE is 4850. The USF codes for the GMAT are 91M-7L-48 (Full-Time MBA) and 91M-7L-38 (Part-Time MBA).
- Interview – The University of San Francisco School of Management interviews are by invitation only. As such, should you be selected to interview, an invitation will be sent to the email account associated with your online application and include all necessary details.
- English Proficiency – All international applicants are required to demonstrate English proficiency by submitting a TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic score. Note: the USF Part-Time MBA will not sponsor the F-1 student visa. Contact us for more information.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 8, 2016