Online Master of Executive MBA
Executive MBA (EMBA) is a fast-paced, dynamic program designed to provide participants with a global view of business. In today’s fast-changing environment, we seek to give our students the edge in the business world, through a program that promotes creativity, entrepreneurship and ideas from around the globe.
Our blended learning methodology (part face-to-face, part online) allows us to bring together experienced executives from diverse backgrounds, industries and cultures in the spirit of learning, open-mindedness and debate.
Aimed at experienced professionals seeking flexible and multicultural learning interaction, the Executive MBA provides the practical knowledge and innovative management tools needed to maximize professional potential and success.
The major requirements of this program are 3 core and 7 elective courses, in total 10 courses and a graduation project.
- Business Economics
- Business Management
- Strategic Management
Elective Courses (any 7 courses)
- Seminar in Financial Management
- Seminar in Managerial Accounting
- Seminar in Human Resource Management
- Seminar in MIS
- Cases in Marketing Management
- Cases in Leadership and Organization Behavior
- Cases in Advertising and Promotion Management
- Cases in Global Business Enterprises
- Cases in Operations Management
- Department/Non-Departmental elective
- Graduation Project
This school offers programs in:
English Language requirement: TOEFL (Paper): 550 TOEFL (Internet): 80 IELTS: 6.0