Companies today depend on expanding and investing in international markets to sustain growth. This is why five premier business schools in Asia, Europe, North America and South America joined together to create the OneMBA – the first truly global program.
Designed for executives and professionals looking for the best global business education, the OneMBA offers participants the opportunity to experience business through the lens of the world’s most important economic regions, making it unparalleled in its development of leadership skills, global networks, and experience in global business.
Why to choose OneMBA?
- Participants experience a Four week-long global residencies on four continents.
- A curriculum designed through the collaboration of five top ranked business schools located around the world.
- A powerful global network in classroom of around 100 global participants.
- An opportunity to share best practices an perspectives through a global teamwork.
Schools currently in OneMBA program*:
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) Faculty of Business Administration. *
- Escola de Administracao de Empresas de Sao Paulo da Fundacao GetulioVargas, (FGV-EAESP)
- EGADE Business School Tecnológico de Monterrey (EGADE)
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM)
- The University of North Carolina al Chapel Hill (UNC) Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Program location: Campus Monterrey, Santa Fe and Mexico City
- Admissions: September
- Required Professional Experience: Minimum of seven years
- Format: Full Time, Part
- Dual Degree: Yes
- International Study: Yes
- Site:http: onemba.org/
Program Study Plan
The OneMBA curriculum incorporates best business practices and issues affecting each world region. No culture or perspective dominates, which provides you with a broad and balanced worldview. You will learn to analyze problems, think strategically, and build great organizations. Plus, you will develop leadership skills, with emphasis on working with multicultural global teams.
• A balanced global business perspective that is not dominated by one school or culture.
• A broad view of business on four continents, with exposure to developed and emerging economies.
• Global teaming skills relevant to today's global work teams.
• An extensive network of global managers who live and work around the world.
* Schools might have some changes.
This school offers programs in: