Oil and Gas Management MBA - London Campus
The MBA Oil and Gas Management is ideal for those already working in or associated with the energy sector.
It has been designed to equip graduates with the appropriate management skills and knowledge to undertake a leadership role in the oil and gas industries, one of the World’s fastest growing and most dynamic sectors.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
This course has your future employability as its focus. By choosing to study at Coventry University London Campus you will benefit from a degree programme that:
- Has multiple start dates: in September, January and April
- Provides a unique experience delivered by an institution with strong foundations in educating business leaders
- Includes work-related activity and leading lectures from high-profile business figures
- Requires no previous work experience
- Can help you secure future employment by offering essential training in key areas such as CV writing, presentation skills and interview technique
- Questions conventional wisdoms and replaces them with new and developing perspectives, new patterns of thinking, and new insights
Learning and assessment reflect an action learning approach focused upon team work, business simulations and real-world projects, all of which are underpinned by analysis and synthesis. The university provides student support, as well as comprehensive advice on immigration and visas.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
This course comprises core modules in management, specialist modules at the cutting edge of practice in the oil and gas industries, and an organisation-based internship, consulting project or dissertation.
MBA programmes are delivered over four terms and you can choose to begin your programme in October, January, April or July.
All MBA students study five core management modules, four mandatory modules and an internship or project.
MBA Oil and Gas Management Modules include:
- Advanced Business Practice
- Sustainable Strategy – from Planning to Implementation
- Leading in a Changing World
- Finance, Funding and Legislative Frameworks for Success
- Marketing in a Global Age
- International Environmental Law
- Project Management
- Integrated Emergency Management
- The Impacts of Oil Production in the Developing World
- Organisation Internship or Consulting Project or Dissertation
These Academic Regulations for Programmes at Coventry University London Campus provide a set of rules that must be applied when determining the basic requirements for the construction of courses and for entry, progression and the granting of credit-bearing programmes at Coventry University's London Campus.
- A second class honours degree (2:2) or (or equivalent).
- For international students, English language qualification; IELTS of 6.5 overall, with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
- No work experience required.
This school offers programs in: