An internationally recognized MBA programme that integrates general management theories with Chinese experience and insights.
- Emphasis on developing essential management skills required in the so-called Asian Century to become future business leaders.
- Flying faculty model. Face-to-face interaction with outstanding professors both from Jinan and its prestigious partner universities all over the world.
- The only AMBA accredited programme available in Myanmar. A degree recognized nationally and internationally.
- Promotes interactions with business elites and students from other MBA programmes of Jinan, sharing experience with young leaders from another transformative economy.
- Exchange opportunities to other top universities in Asia and Europe.
- Offers dedicated modules reviewing Chinese civilization, economic reforms, enterprises history, legal and institutional environment and overseas Chinese Community and business along with general management modules.
Mode of Study: 2 years, part-time, in-class teaching, flying faculty
Language of Instruction: English
- Two alternative weeks every month
- Monday to Friday: 17:00 – 19:30
- Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 – 12:00; 14:00-17:00
- 12,000 USD, upon commencement of each year, you are expected to pay 6,000 USD.
- Managerial Economics, Accounting, International Business Law, Business Chinese, Business English, China Management General, Data Model and Decision-making, Management Communication and Organizational Behavior
- Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Management Information System, Marketing Management, Operation Management, Strategic Management
- A menu of some 20 modules will be provided, each module covering a specialized field (e.g. branding, investment, e-commerce). Students will vote to select 5 from them.
- Citizenship of Myanmar or FRC for non-Myanmar citizen
- A bachelor degree or an associate degree (junior college) holder
- Every applicant is required to undertake the entrance exam organized by Jinan, which includes a paper test and an interview both conducted in English
- Complete application form – Submit supporting documents – Participate interview and test – Enrollment (if receiving an admission offer)
This school offers programs in: