Advance Your Expertise at ABMS
Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online master's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a master's student at ABMS.
The Master's of Leadership and Change Management (MBA) signifies the next level of achievement in any academic discipline.
The Master (MBA) in Leadership and Change Management study program is ideal for students who are aspiring to hold senior careers in the management industry, this study programs can help students to gain skills as well as a respected qualification to be leader and to take the right decision in many difficult cases, for example change management, here you will be able to make the right steps for the right decision.
At the end of Master study program the graduates will combine theory with practice and display a sound knowledge of their management industry. Students are equipped with useful business tools and theories to enter the labour market and contribute more effectively and efficiently to organizations within this field.
In our master's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
MBA: 1 year + thesis
We have 4 intakes per year: January, April, July, and October
The master will take your leadership to the next level. In our master's programs, you will:
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- Leadership and Change Management
- Study Skills for Postgraduate Learning
- Research Methods
- Information and Knowledge Management
- International Marketing Strategy
- Management, Control and Accountability for Financial Resources
- Managing People in Organisations
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Operations Management
Duration: one year + thesis (usually 4-8 months)
Diploma: MBA in Leadership and Change Management
Age: Minimum age 21 years
Previous study: Bachelor or equivalent
English level: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school) IF you dont have english certificate you can do our own english test for free of charge.
Study Method: Online
Fee: 9900 Euro
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (onetime payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 90 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 7
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 24, 2016