Master of Business Administration
Business education at WIUU prepares students to assume effective and responsible leadership roles in organizations and businessis while introducing them to all the latest developments in the fields of international business.
The MBA program is a 45-semester-credit program. It may be completed during two semesters an one summer session on a full-time basis, or in a minimum of two years on a part-time basis. Students are also given the opportunity to study utilizing distance learning on a tutor supported basis.
Requirements for Admission into MBA Program
The following qualifications are considered for entry into the WIUU MBA program:
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Management, or Master of International Management from WIUU.
- Bachelor Degrees from other universities or equivalent qualifications accepted by WIUU.
- Master's Degree in another discipline.
- Professional qualifications considered equivalent to Bachelor Degree status.
Applicants must have maintained a good academic record in their undergraduate studies.
Applicants must demonstrate their proficiency in English as the courses are taught mostly by American faculty in English. Non-native English speakers must pass the WIUU English Placement Test to enter the graduate program or provide scores of at least 550 ( or 213 for the computerized TOEFL test) on a TOEFL test taken within the previous two years.
Advanced level English instruction may be taken concurrently with graduate courses. Students required to take English language courses may need more than the minimum number of semesters to complete their program.
Applicants who have worked should submit curriculum vitae containing names and addresses of their employers, dates of employment, job titles, and a short description of each job.
Undergraduate seniors from WIUU who have a GPA of 3.0 or better may be permitted to take graduate courses in their final semester as long as they do not take more than 5 classes. The students may receive graduate credit for these classes if they pass with а В or better. The students must receive permission to do this from the American Dean and Academic Department.
DISTANCE LEARNING AT WIUU
- Distance learning program is offered for students who wish to pursue Bachelors or Masters's Degrees in Business Administration (BBA, MBA).
- According to American BBA and MBA university course requirements all Distance learning materials and courses are designed and presented in English by highly qualified faculty from universities of the USA, graduates of American educational programs, representatives of multinational corporations and foreign companies.
- Two modules of study: classroom (introductory and examination sessions) and on-line.
- Distance learning program offers on-line access to the university learning server.
- Available resources: lecture notes, presentations, additional sources of information, references and literature, self-examination exercises, tests and multimedia interactive mini-courses, training exercises and simulators.
- Program availability: Internet access from any part of the world; university intranet; CD issued to the students enrolled in WIUU programs.
- Unique opportunity for applicants outside of Kyiv, working professionals and managers who cannot afford to dedicate time to full-time learning.
- Effective and intensive form of education.
- Competitive cost of education. Balanced flexible tuition scheme.
- Applications for admission accepted continualy.
- distance learning server