The Adult and Extended Learning (AEL) program has multiple sites throughout the state of Indiana for the convenience of our students. These include Bedford, Evansville, Indianapolis, Oakland City, and Rockport. The programs are designed to provide our students with the opportunity to attain a degree in 12 or 16 months depending on the number of courses completed during a semester.
Each course meets one night per week for five weeks. Accelerated degrees are primarily for employed adults who do not have time for traditional college programs, but who want to complete a Master of Business Administration (MBA). College credentials are required to attain management and leadership positions within most companies, and training points and certification credits are encouraged. OCU provides classes that assist with all of these career advancement needs. In addition to the previously mentioned sites, the Adult and Extended Learning program has partnered with two military installations, Muscatatuck and Camp Atterbury, to assist our service members with achieving their educational goals.
- 12 courses, 36 credit hours
- A maximum of 9 credit hours may be transferred from an accredited college or university
- The program can be completed in 12 or 16 months.
- Courses can be taken in the classroom or online
- A Capstone Research Project is required at the end of the program
- Business Research Plan
ADMISSION & PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Applications for admission to the Adult and Extended Learning MBA Program may be submitted in the fall, spring, or summer semesters.
- Application for admission completed in full with a $35 application fee
- Official, original transcript from a regionally aredited institution bowing completion of a bachelor degree
- Completed course work in accounting, finance, and statistics with a minimum grade of C+, pre-req equipvalent, or placement test
- MAT, GRE, GMAT, or Written Essay
- Current resume showing a minimum of three years of professional work experience
- Three letters of recommendation