Master of Business Administration
LOCATIONS and START DATES: Bellevue, WA: Fall, Spring | Everett, WA: Fall | Online: Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer | Renton, WA: Spring | Seattle, WA: Spring, Fall | Tacoma, WA: Fall
Flexibility is everything. City University of Seattle's MBA program is designed to fit your lifestyle, whether you're a traditional grad student or a working adult. Day or night, online or in class. It's your call.
What will I learn in the MBA program?
- Business plans: development, analysis and improvement
- Business simulation: testing tactics, evaluating results and teambuilding
- E-portfolio: collecting, assembling, managing and promoting
- Personal development: identifying opportunities, building skills and raising self awareness
- Hands-on training: Develop and implement a project with a local business, supervised by a faculty team
- Emphasis areas: Accounting, Change Leadership, Finance, Global Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Practicum, Project Management, Sustainable Business, and Technology Management
What can I do with my master's degree in Business Administration?
- Earn a reputation as a smart, capable leader.
- Build confidence - in yourself and others.
- Think strategically. Develop a plan. Account for the variables. Succeed.
- Take charge. Get results you desire.
- Motivate your team to achieve greatness.
- CityU of Seattle asked employers in the U.S., Europe and China what they look for when hiring and promoting MBAs. That's why our program offers everything you need, and nothing you don't.
- Our faculty teach what they do for a living, not just what's in a book. They're smart, successful people who can help you get there, too.
- Attend class at one of our international sites where we offer this degree or complete our online MBA program.
- You don't have to submit GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) or any other standardized entrance examination scores to enroll.
This school offers programs in: