Master of Business Administration
Offered by the Institute of Business Studies (IBS-Moscow)
Conducted in Russian
Our MBA programme is intended for middle managers. The average age of our MBA students is 28-30.
The major aim of the programme is to facilitate students’ fast professional and career growth.
The programme is divided into four majors:
• Entrepreneurship and Corporate Management
• Marketing and Sales Management
• Human Resource Management
• Value Creation Management
Today the MBA courses are taught to more than 400 students. The number of graduates has exceeded 1,500.
We see the positive dynamics of MBA graduates’ careers: 82% of them achieved a career advancement or a significant increase in their salary as early as during the two-year MBA programme.
Our MBA has been accredited
• by the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation
• and the Association of Masters in Business Administration (AMBA).
Business Week magazine ranked our MBA programme as one of the best in the world.
Institute of Business Studies (IBS-Moscow)
Institute of Business Studies (IBS-Moscow) within the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, a leading collegiate business school in Russia, was established in 1988.
Our current strategy at IBS-Moscow is to reinforce our existing and winning new market positions in Russia and to prepare for our entry to the international business education market, building on the improved training programmes, teaching process, image and brand.
We believe that our key competencies are:
• Extended expertise in teaching and research activities
• Broader educational and leadership excellence for the students
• National brand advantage in recruitment
• Continuous practice-driven programme renovation
• Commitment to international co-operation
This school offers programs in: