If you’re a professional working for a company or organization driven by technology, the MSOE MBA is designed for you. Built upon more than 50 years of tradition preparing engineers and technical professionals for advancement to leadership careers, the MSOE MBA serves students from a variety of industry backgrounds.
The program features strategic MBA content with analysis of leading edge business cases, and requires you to apply your learning to solve real problems in your business organization. With options to complete courses 100% on-line, or in Blended Internet format, you choose the method of learning that works best.
- You will experience rich faculty/student interaction that is the hallmark of an MSOE education.
- MSOE professors possess world-class academic credentials, have substantial business leadership experience, and are outstanding teachers.
- Classes are offered 100% on-line or in MSOE’s blended, Internet format (technology enhanced delivery that utilizes a combination of scheduled face-to-face classes and online delivery).
- Our course delivery options add flexibility to your learning options. The amount of time you spend sitting in class is reduced, while time spent on project-focused learning is enhanced.
- Time to completion is yours to control. You can attend on a part-time or full-time basis. - You are an MBA student on day one.
- The innovative and integrated design of the MSOE MBA focuses your learning at the graduate level with no need for refresher, foundation or prerequisite steps once you are admitted.
Program Features and Benefits
The MSOE MBA is designed to develop competencies in a broad range of topics that will allow our graduates to:
- Lead Organizations – organization management and administration
- Lead Others – effective human resource management/development and stakeholder relationships
- Lead Self – personal behavior, characteristics, traits and skills of effective leaders
- Lead for High-Performance – developing a culture and climate that foster high achievement
- Lead Now and for the Future – cultivating mission/vision with input from broad representation of stakeholders
The MBA program was approved by the Higher Learning Commission in November 2013 and also mirrors the standards included in other academic accreditation agencies.
Please contact the program director for a complete list of expected student outcomes and competencies.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 1, 2015