Master of Business Administration MBA
Using a strongly applied approach, our full-time MBA combines theory and application to provide students with a grounding in the fundamentals of business, such as finance, marketing and managing people. Designed for students without a business degree, courses also explore such current topics as sustainability, entrepreneurship and innovation in business. This exhilarating, immersive experience will be completed in just 12 months.
IDEALLY SUITED FOR
Early to mid-career individuals who are ready to make a difference in the world and push themselves to their highest potential
12 months full-time & 2 – 8 month internship, September start
- Early application deadline February 15
- Final application deadline April 1
- Late applications will be reviewed based on available space
- Undergraduate degree (non-business preferred)
- 2 or more years of full-time work experience is preferred
- Cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (B average or ~75%)
- GMAT (minimum 550, AWA 5.0) • Demonstrated English proficiency
$31,500* Plus approx. $2,500 textbooks and student fees
*Subject to Board of Governors approval.