The Distance Learning MBA Program Main objectives of the Program
Minimum Admission Requirements
- English Proficiency Requirements:
It is important that students whose native language is not English have a minimum level of comprehension and facility in English for our English speaking classes. Even when a student has met the minimum standard for admission by TOEFL or other tests, it is incumbent upon the academic unit to assess the student’s comprehension of oral and written English and may require remedial work. Students who are not native English speakers or whose previous university’s was not taught primarily in English, must provide one of the following as evidence of English language competence:
- TOEFEL test
- IELTS test
- Letter from the University where the student studied declaring that the language of study was English
- Entry Requirements:
IBUS is committed to a fair admissions process and accepts a wide range of qualifications. The information on this page gives an overview of the general entry requirements for all programs.
- IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL Equivalent
- Bachelor in relevant field
- 2 years at work experience
Flexible start: Almost all our programs are developed in a flexible way so you can start not only a few times a year, but with each separate module. This gives you the opportunity to start up every month depending on the program. At IBUS,you will be able to get a fast start and follow a program perfect for your needs. Language of instruction: All courses are conducted in English only. English courses: IBUS does not offer English courses but we can refer you to partner Institutions in our group. Assignments:
- Each module hold one assignment and several exercises.
- Exercises are generally moderated within 24 hours and not later than 72 hours.
- Assignments are generally moderated within 5 working days but will be moderated maximum within 10 working days. Project paper for undergraduate and Graduate level will be graded within 10 days of deadline to submit.
- Post Graduate level dissertation will be accepted within 2 months of deadline for submission.
Learning style: We combine the unique method of mixing a significant number of online synchronous learning hours – so with us you will see, hear and speak to your teacher just like in the classroom. We don’t leave students alone to do their studies like other online programs. We also offer our students to join our global learning centers.
|To prepare students for careers in management and leadership in both public and private sectors. Students acquire a comprehensive foundation in fundamental management knowledge and skills, and learn how to successfully apply advanced tools and techniques for intelligent decision-making in a variety of organizational settings.|
|To provide students with the foundations in the content and competencies that will support their development as effective managers.|
|To promote overall undertaking and ability to apply the skills towards complex problem analysis, decision-making and in the application of modern strategic management methods relevant to the field of business and management.|
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 26, 2016