Are you ready to advance your career? An Eastern Michigan University MBA may be the right fit for you.
Earn a business degree of distinction:
- Learn from the best: EMU’s College of Business was named “one of the best in the nation” for the 10th consecutive year by The Princeton Review.
- Earn a degree with international respect: Choose among 13 areas of specialization in the MBA program at a business college that is among the top 5% in the world accredited by AACSB International.
- Practice with practitioners: Study from nationally known, tenured business faculty with real-world experience who are published in their fields.
- Enjoy individual attention: Learn more through close faculty interaction in small classes; maximize your networking options and take advantage of the many professional development opportunities in the College of Business.
The MBA program at Eastern Michigan University provides students with innovative, applied, and global knowledge and skills for today's competitive business environment.
Students may pursue either a general MBA or an MBA in one of 13 areas of specialization:
- Business Analytics
- Human Resource Management
- Internal Auditing
- International Business
- Marketing Management
- Nonprofit Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Hotel & Restaurant Management
- Sport Management
To apply for admission to the Master of Business Administration program, please submit the following items:
Graduate admissions application with non-refundable application fee. (Attend one of our Open Houses/Info Sessions/Webinars and waive the application fee!)
Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended, with a cumulative or last-half (last 60 credit hours) grade-point average of 2.75/4 US scale.
A personal statement indicating purpose for applying, background and goals.
Resumé detailing work history and experience.
A score of 450 or greater in the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) OR an overall score of 297 or greater in the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) with appropriate subscores. (You may be able to start off with a Graduate Certificate Program before you take the GMAT/GRE exam and begin taking courses that later apply to the MBA program – please contact us to find out more!)
Applicants whose native language is not English must submit TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
- International applicants are required to have their educational credentials evaluated by Educational Perspectives as part of the application process.
This school offers programs in:
Full time can be completed in 1 ½ years to 2. Part time can be completed in 2-4 years. (Duration depends on the foundation course requirements and the academic pace students choose).
Cost & Fees
- Domestic: Estimated around $23,000 (Based on 12 courses, 2014-2015 rates)
- International: Estimated around $39,000 (Based on 12 courses, 2014-2015 rates)