- General MBA
- MBA with Accounting Major
- MBA with Integrated Communication Major
Who Would Be Interested in This Program?
Anyone looking to gain business and management skills.
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- A minimum overall Undergraduate GPA of 2.5 with a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- A score of 450 or higher on the GMAT or 145 verbal, 147 quantitative on the GRE*
- At least a "B" in the following prerequisite courses or equivalents: ACC 201 and ACC 202 or ACC 820 or ACC Module, CIS 300 or Spreadsheet Module, FIN 300 or Finance Module, MGT 300 or CLEP, MKT 300 or CLEP, QMB 200 or Statistics Module, ECO 230 & 231 or CLEP or ECO Module
- The prerequisite modules are low-cost, self-directed learning modules that can be completed at your own pace.
- Applicants who have complete applications and meet the above GPA and GMA requirements but who have not completed the prerequisite courses with the minimum accepted grades may be admitted as pre-MBA students. Pre-MBA students can then complete the prerequisite courses their first semester(s) in the program prior to taking the MBA core or elective courses.
*For information on how to test out of prerequisites via the CLEP see: http://testing.eku.edu/clep
Where Are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 24, 2015