As an MBA candidate at Saint Rose, you’ll get an advanced grounding in every aspect of business and the ability to excel in today’s fast-moving business environment.
Core courses cover the full range of managerial and leadership skills, while students can use electives to develop an in-depth knowledge of accounting, marketing, finance, human resources, or technology.
Professionally accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs, our MBA program accommodates both full-time students—who can earn their degree in one year—and part-time students. A joint MBA/JD course of study is also available, as are Advanced Certificates in Financial Planning, Organizational Leadership, and Computer Information Systems.
M.B.A. Program Objectives
Our M.B.A. program provides students with the skills and knowledge to become effective managers in today’s rapidly changing and competitive business environment. Professionally accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs, the program provides a solid foundation in the core business disciplines. Core courses emphasize the development of managerial skills, preparing students to lead, motivate, communicate, and interact effectively with customers, employees, and the community. Through electives, you have an opportunity to develop a more in-depth understanding of accounting, marketing, finance, human resources, or technology.
The One-Year program includes the opportunity for a competitive 3-credit internship designed to integrate classroom learning with tangible business issues and situations and to provide students with significant professional experience.
The College of Saint Rose M.B.A. graduate is expected to:
- Lead, motivate, and effectively communicate and interact with employees, customers and the community;
- Apply ethical considerations to decisions affecting the organization and the community;
- Analyze situations, recognize and define problems, gather and evaluate information and reach optimum conclusions and solutions;
- Be competent in planning, organizing, staffing, influencing, controlling and developing business and organizational strategy; and
- Be effective in oral, written and electronic communication.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 4, 2016