Online Masters Business Administration (MBA) Degree Program
The purpose of the Master of Business Administration Degree is to prepare students for management positions in business, industry and non-profit organizations. The program provides the foundational background for students seeking to acquire a high-level of knowledge from a broad base of business concepts to create solutions to contemporary business problems. Students will acquire the critical knowledge and skills needed to integrate management, marketing, accounting, and finance concepts to develop strategies to improve short-, medium-, and long-term organizational performance.
Upon successful completion of the program, graduates will have acquired the knowledge and skills needed to:
- Analyze the external and internal influences on business institutions and practices.
- Identify the structures in business organizations that can be managed for productivity.
- Differentiate the roles and tasks of business leaders and professionals in business, industry and non-profit organizations.
- Use technology and other resources to remain current in the student’s chosen business field.
- Make effective business decisions using appropriate analytical and critical thinking processes.
- Identify and analyze legal and/or ethical issues that arise in business practices and institutions.
- Demonstrate effective written communication skills in a business environment.
What’s Unique about the ALU MBA Program?
The MBA program has a number of coaching courses. These provide students with the leadership skills expected in today’s business environment. Once coaching courses are completed and the student gains experience in the field. The student is then eligible to take the International Coaching Federation’s certification exam. Here is a sampling of the electives that the student can take:
- COH510 Coaching in the Workplace
- COH515 Personal Coaching
- COH520 Coaching Teams
- COH525 Executive Coaching
- COH530 Group Theory & Skills
- COH540 Project Management Coaching
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 26, 2016