Welcome greetings from Dr. Pat Cowherd, Dean/Professor School of Business and Economics!
Welcome to Campbellsville University! We are excited that you are interested in studying at Campbellsville and I would like to highlight to you some information about the MBA program our School of Business and Economics offers.
You can complete the program totally online, or you can come to our campus to complete the program.
Some of our MBA highlights are as follows: 36-hr. program with 27 hours of core courses and 9 hours of electives or track courses
Can choose from a number of customizable tracks:
- Church Management;
- Healthcare Management;
- Human Resource Management;
- Information Technology;
- International Business;
Courses are offered in six eight-week sessions per school year
Flexible scheduling - complete 1 course per session and take two years to graduate or take 2 courses per session and graduate in 1 year
The Campbellsville University MBA is professionally accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
Campbellsville University’s Online MBA is ranked in the top 100 "2013 Best Online Graduate Business Programs"
Our faculty and staff will be glad to assist you with any questions you may have about our university. To learn a little bit more about Campbellsville University, please review the video below and additional videos under the photos/videos tab.
Dr. Pat Cowherd, Dean/Professor School of Business and Economics firstname.lastname@example.org
Emerson Silva from Campbellsville University on Vimeo.
Why Choose Campbellsville University:
- Personalized Attention from Professors and Supporting Staff
- More than 60 Undergraduate and 15 Graduate programs of study
- Safe Community - Campbellsville, Kentucky
- Affordable and Scholarship opportunities for qualified students
- Undergraduate scholarships
- MBA program most affordable in the region (1 or 2 year completion options)
This school offers programs in:
Length of Program - Standard, 2 years; Fastest, 1 year
Format - On Campus in Louisville or Campbellsville, Online, or Blended
Campbellsville University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates, associate, bachelors, and master’s degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1865 Southern Lane Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097, or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the status of Campbellsville University.
The following graduate business program is accredited by the International Assembly of Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
Master of Business Administration
- A bachelor's degree with an acceptable grade point average (2.5 overall or 2.6 on last 60 hours) from a regionally accredited four-year college or university.
- An acceptable score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) taken within the last five years.
- An official transcript with the baccalaureate degree posted and mailed directly by the registrar from the college or university that granted the undergraduate degree must be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions. Official transcripts must be submitted from all institutions that the student has received credit for work completed toward the undergraduate degree.
- A completed application for Admission form with a $25 check for the nonrefundable application fee made payable to Campbellsville University.
- Three letters of reference must be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- For international applicants whose primary language is not English and who are not graduates of a college or university in the United States, an acceptable score (79-80) on Internet-based test or (550) on paper of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required. A 6.0 score on the IELTS is also accepted. An official certified independent evaluation by WES of work done at foreign institutions must be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions prior to acceptance into the program.
- International students who do not hold a permanent resident visa in the United States must submit evidence of financial support before an I-20 form can be processed.
- A completed resume and an essay that includes a statement of professional goals must be sent to the School of Business and Economics.
- Prerequisites: Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Finance and Statistics.