Why Maastricht MBA?
The short answer is because you have only one chance to earn an MBA, and you want to make the best choice possible. The Maastricht MBA is the right choice for professionals as it possesses following special features:
- Prestigious and Long History
- Top Rankings
- Trip to study in Maastricht, Netherlands
- Strong alumni network
- Network activities
- Convenient schedule
- Green campus
- Grow Big
Beside the 9 special features, the Maastricht MBA also brings more things to the professionals who recognize the value of
- a curriculum designed around anticipating - rather than following - trends in the global business environment. We train business leaders.
- a learning environment centered around competitive cooperation. At Maastricht MBA, colleagues and faculty from around the world share their experience and grow from the experiences of others; you learn to not only maximize your performance as an individual, but also as a valuable team member.
- an integrated experience that develops understanding and practical application–rather just imparting knowledge. At Maastricht MBA, we merge theory with practice using “real life” examples and case studies to enhance both your analytical and decision making skills.
- a structure that develops the independent learning skills critical for managers who will continually face new challenges and opportunities. Your ability to keep pace with new developments will assure that you remain a business leader.
- a program that focuses on giving you the highest possible return on your investment. The Maastricht MBA is not just a degree, it is an investment that pays dividends throughout your professional career.
The duration of the whole program is about 22 months. Courses are arranged in four segments (Foundation, MSM Core, Specialization and Performance) and offered one at a time.
A course starts with a lecturing week, followed by three weeks of self-studying and completing project or group assignments with the support of local teaching assistants. The final exam is conducted at the end of the third week.
All classes and exams are scheduled in the evening and on weekends. Course materials are made available about two weeks prior to the beginning of each course.
During the Performance segment, participants have an opportunity to conduct comprehensive research on a topic of their own choice with the assistance of an MSM faculty and local coaches.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 12, 2015