In addition to developing an understanding of the sophisticated nature and inter-relationship among the basic functional areas of business, the MBA Program will emphasize executive skills development. The primary areas include Leadership, Communications, Decision Making, Self-awareness, Analysis and Synthesis and Critical Thinking.
The Program will utilize a holistic and strategic approach in dealing with organizational problems. Thus, functional areas of business will be considered in the context of the organizational whole, while maintaining an external and international perspective and providing a multi-stakeholder rather than a single-interest advocacy approach.
Further, a strategic, long-run perspective will be stressed rather than a short-run, tactical view. Within individual courses, as well as throughout the program, a balance between cognitive and affective learning will be sought. The entire Program will give primacy to matters of ethics and values, as well as to a concern for the rights and responsibilities of business organizations within the context of the broader society of which they are a part.
The DeSales MBA Advantages
The DeSales MBA Program provides you with more than theories and tools for a successful career. It provides you opportunities to discuss and apply what you have learned. If you join DeSales MBA Program you will find:
- Incomparable personal attention from your advisor and your professors
- Small classes that promote interactive learning
- An admission policy that lets you enter the program in January, April, July or August
- Tuition deferment untill you are reimbursed by your employer
- Opportunity to network with hundreds of other professionals
Beyond the required Prerequisite Foundation Courses, the basic MBA Program structure consists of four “building blocks” as shown below:
- Core Courses
- Concentration Courses
- Elective Course (not applicable for HCSM, CIS, International Sport Management, Project Management, and Self Design)
- Capstone Integrating Course
Successful completion of a minimum of three courses and one elective is required.
MK 501 Buyer Behavior
MK 502 Advanced Marketing Strategy
MK 503 Marketing Research and Analysis
MK 504 Marketing Simulation
MK 505 International Marketing
MK 510 Seminar in Marketing
MK 520 Special Topics in Marketing
This school offers programs in: