The NYIT-Vancouver program is based on NYIT programs offered and approved in New York. The Vancouver program is offered under the consent of the Minister of Advanced Education of British Columbia. Courses are taught by professors from NYIT's New York campuses or by local faculty. In addition to standard New York content, Canadian content is added to ensure that students are fully competitive in the Canadian environment.
Students who choose to pursue the M.B.A. with a concentration must complete fifteen (15) credits of coursework in addition to the waiveable and non-waiveable core requirements.
All applicants are required to:
1) Hold a bachelor's degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university.
2) Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
3) Demonstrate English proficiency. This can be done by submitting the Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS):
- TOEFL: A minimum written-based score of 550, a minimum computer-based score of 213, or a minimum Internet-based score of 79 is required for admission.
- IELTS: A minimum score of 6.0 is required for admission.
This school offers programs in:
- English (Canada)