The MBA Women’s Leadership Program is specifically designed for female directors, managers and businesswomen who have the potential and motivation to become global business leaders.
Our MBA Program is a one of a kind program in the Middle East, held exclusively for women, allowing them to explore world’s best practices and experiences, perfect the art of business negotiation, learn to strategically manage their businesses, and obtain skills for successful change management, amongst others.
- This is a unique Program both in the UAE and Middle East that adds great academic depth to the women empowerment initiatives;
- The Program is comfortably delivered over a period of 2 years with classes being held in 4-days modules once a month;
- Abroad module is available - foreign internship available upon request;
- Program includes thematic modeling, club meetings, group and individual coaching and various events.
Why MBA Women’s Leadership?
- To summarize and systematize accumulated management experience;
- To develop effective communication style while interacting with colleagues and partners;
- To master the skills of effective strategic decision making in the condition of change;
- To acquire techniques of personal brand development and promotion;
- To receive up-to-date knowledge, practical tools and fresh perspective to the questions of business development;
- To perfect the art of business negotiations;
- To develop leadership potential.
2 years (4 semesters)
Program Delivery Mode:
Modules are being taught on a monthly basis. Each module includes 4 days in class spread over the long weekend: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday modules once a month.
Successful completion of interdisciplinary examination.
Total number of modules – 18, followed by the MBA Thesis submission.
February 20, 2014 marked the beginning of Synergy University’s flagship Program, the MBA Women's Leadership, at its Dubai Campus. On this occasion the management of the University also announced that Dr Manahel Thabet will be the Patron of the MBA Program. Dr Thabet is a world-renowned economist, scientist, and a consultant who has earned her first PhD in Financial Engineering with Magna cum Laude – being the youngest person and the only Arab to do so and earned her second PhD in the field of Quantum Mathematics. In 2012, Dr Thabet developed a ground breaking formula that measures distance in space without the use of light. For her work, Dr Thabet received many accolades and most recently received a place in the "30 Smartest People Alive Today" ranking according to Superscholar.org.
Furthermore, Dr Thabet has an IQ of over 168 which puts her in the top 0.1% of people in the world and is an active member of Mensa International, Young Arab Leaders, the International Association of Financial Engineers and Dubai Astronomy Group. She is also the Vice President of World Intelligence Network WIN, President of the high IQ Society IQuestion, and a member of many international IQ societies like QIQ, GRIQ, CIVIQ and HELLIQ High IQ Societies. Dr Thabet is also the founder and president of Smart Tips Consultants Firm based in Dubai.
Dr Thabet’s awards and recognition include:
- 2000: Excellence of Global International Environmental and Humanitarian Award;
- 2000: Youngest ever Winner of the Woman of the Year Award Women's Federation for World Peace;
- 2010: L'Officiel Inspirational Woman of the Year Award as recognition of her efforts to empower women worldwide;
- 2012: Academic Excellence Award at the Hamdan Bin Rashid awards;
- 2013: The Genius of the Year Award by the World Genius Directory;
- 2013: One of the most influential 100 women in the Arab world by CEO Magazine;
- 2013: One of the most influential 500 Arabs in the world by Arabian Business.
As a Patron of the Program, Dr Thabet will support and inspire the students throughout the duration of their studies and has promised to dedicate a two-day mentorship session to the top performing student in the MBA Women’s Leadership Program.
This school offers programs in: