The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is designed for students to stand out in skills of organization and communication so they have the tools to manage sport, events, teams, federation and sports clubs. The MBA in Sports Management and Marketing prepares candidates to manage sport marketing, financing, event promotion, communication, facility management, and development of sports branding. Candidates will be equipped to become effective leaders and managers in the sports industry.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration Major in Sport Management.
- Exchange Program: Rotate between campuses. We offer the opportunity of studying in all of our campuses during the 18 months of the master program.
- Internships: GBS work with the best and for the best. All of our students have guaranteed internships with the most important enterprises with world-wide recognition.
- Location: Geneva Campus and Barcelona Campus
The program requires the successful completion of 90 credits. The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Masters, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: Core Courses, Elective Courses, Master Thesis and the following Orientation Courses.
The program is of particular relevance to those working in, or planning to work in:
- Product Management Director
- Gameday Operations Manager
- Public Relations
- Sport Marketing Analyst
- Athletic Director
- Sports Agent
- Event Manager
- Marketing Director
- Social Media Manager
Application and Admissions
GBS’s selection process emphasises leadership potential, academic ability, personal qualities and competencies. We are looking for candidates with managerial experience, people skills and a proven academic record.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field (plus 2 years experience). For Executive Master, 5 years experience
- Completed application form with passport photo included
- Photocopy of all academic diplomas or certificates
- Official English exam results: IELTS 6.0, TOEFL IBT 70, proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years, or successful completion of the university’s admission examination.
- Photocopy of your passport
- Receipt for the payment of the application fee
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- Recommendation letter
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 2, 2017