Training leaders for positive change
Gain expansive business knowledge and training – as well asa unique set of responsible management skills– within a one-year accelerated programme. Change your world for the better.
This challenging, English-taught curriculum works alongside extensive co-curricular events and projects to prepare you for the complexity and potential of responsible management, with every dimension of the programme holding global responsibility as its core value.
An innovative Institute for Corporate Social Responsibility
Our commitment to global responsibility goes beyond a singular programme. We’ve placed global responsibility at the heart of all our operations and programmes,pioneering the field of responsible management educationso that you’ll be training with the best. Our dedication takes the form of development in three areas:
- Knowledge acquisition and transfer through research and teaching
- Recruitment policies focusing on diversity, in part through scholarship programmes
- Support for entrepreneurs and companies following sustainable business practices through our networks
Audencia Institute for Corporate Social Responsibility
The Audencia Institute for CSR works closely with companies and other stakeholdersto identify the major economic, social and environmental challenges for today’s businesses – and to promote innovative solutionsto address them.
In particular, the Audencia Institute for CSR coordinates several corporate chairs on microfinance, responsible management of the food sector, brand management, family entrepreneurship and society and CSR in SMEs. Since 2006, the Audencia Institute for CSR has published an annual report on Audencia’s various activities in the field of CSR and sustainable development.
Focused and financially committed
We’re devoted to your field. To continue developing research on responsible practices in global management, the Audencia Foundation’s 2010–2015 campaign focuses on global responsibility and entrepreneurship.
- Top 6 business schools in France
- Top 20 business schools in Europe
- 1% of business schools to hold 3 international accreditations, including AMBA for MBA programmes
- Close to 3,000 students representing 75 nationalities
- A network of over 20,000 alumni working in 89 countries
- More than 190 academic partners in 50 countries
- 150 corporate partners
- 90 permanent faculty (42% international)
- 29 international alumni chapters
Building a solid foundation
During the first two semesters, you’ll gain a broad understanding of business management in the context of global responsibility, enabling you to make qualified and sustainable decisions in complex international environments. Teaching is based on participatory, interactive learning, with small groups and an individual approach to ensure that all participants realise their full potential through close contact with teaching faculty, industry professionals and peers.
- Responsible Management & Sustainable Business
- Responsible Finance & Accounting
- Managing Groups & Human Resources
- Sustainable Operations Management
- Statistics and Business Research
- Strategy, Organisation & Change
- Managing Consultancy Projects
- Responsible International Marketing
Campus life & practical info
Beautiful campus, dynamic city
You know what the MBA in Responsible Management programme has to offer to your academic and professional life – but what about your daily and social life?
The Audencia Nantescampusis one of the most beautiful in France and has acampus lifestyleof its own, and the city ofNantesis repeatedly named asone of the best places to live in Europe. Nantes, located on the Loire River, is picturesque, innovative, healthy and affordable – while also offering a lively nightlife and shopping scene! A two-hour train ride from Paris, a 30-minute drive from the coast and with direct daily flights to major cities across Europe and beyond, Nantes is anideal location for work, study and play.
Support for international students
Anactive teamof staff and students is always available to help you settle in and enjoy life at Audencia
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 6, 2015