This Master in Business Administration with a Major in Oil and Gas Management will provides in-depth knowledge and practical training relevant to the specialized field of trading in oil and gas on an International scale. Students will learn how to face challenges and make key decisions within the energy industry.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master in Business Administration Major in Oil and Gas Management.
- Exchange Program: Rotate between campuses. We offer the opportunity of studying in all of our campuses during the 18 months of the master program.
- Internships: GBS work with the bests and for the bests. All of our students have guaranteed internships with the most important enterprises with world-wide recognition.
- Location: Geneva Campus and Barcelona Campus and Astana Campus
The program requires the successful completion of 90 credits. The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Masters, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: Core Courses, Elective Courses, Master Thesis and the Orientation Courses.
The program is of particular relevance to those working in, or planning to work as:
- Supply Chain Manager
- Business Analyst
- Commodities Expert
- Business Development Coordinator
- Management Analyst
Application and Admissions
GBS’s selection process emphasises leadership potential, academic ability, personal qualities and competencies. We are looking for candidates with managerial experience, people skills and a proven academic record.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field (plus 2 years experience). For Executive Master, 5 years experience
- Completed application form with passport photo included
- Photocopy of all academic diplomas or certificates
- Official English exam results: IELTS 6.0, TOEFL IBT 70, proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years, or successful completion of the university’s admission examination.
- Photocopy of your passport
- Receipt for the payment of the application fee
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- Recommendation letter
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 5, 2016