Tourism is the fastest-growing industry in the present business world. This course program provides a deep exploration of theories, practices and business models that make up tourism management, preparing its MBA students for a successful career within the tourism and leisure industry.
Duration: Three Terms
Start Dates: October, January, March
Locations: Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux
Teaching Language: English
Dual Degree On Campus
MSc in International Management
For students who do not have two years of work experience
- Duration: Three terms
- Dual Degree Awarded: EU Switzerland private accredited MBA degree + an official MSc in International Management degree awarded by the University of Roehampton in London
For students who have two or more years of work experience
- Duration: Three terms
- Dual Degree Awarded: EU Switzerland private accredited MBA degree + an official MBA awarded by the University of Roehampton in London
Campus Exchange Programs: You can transfer to any of the four main campuses after any completed term. We also have exchange programs with a long list of other universities around the world.
Career Counseling: EU has departments in each campus to help students find jobs in their field of study.
Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Students must also have an intermediate English level.
Admission period: On-going throughout the year
Graduates of this MBA have the world at their fingertips with the ability to work in, manage and own hotels, restaurants and hospitality businesses all over the world. Here are some of the places where EU graduates have risen to executive levels.
- Marriott Hotel Group
- Vueling Airlines
- W Hotel
- Hilton Hotels
- Swiss International Airlines
Proof of English fluency: TOEFL score 233 (computer-based), 577 (paper-based), 89 (Internet-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Candidates must also meet two of the following:
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- 2+ years of professional work experience (may include military service)
Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the Dean and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information please contact the Admissions Department of your chosen campus.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 8, 2016