This Master in Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in International Management is designed for professionals interested in deepening and expanding their knowledge in management. This program prepares you to be successful in a constantly changing environment, offering the tools you need to keep growing and keep developing as successful professionals of the business world.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration (MBA) Major in International Management.
- Exchange Program: Rotate between campuses. We offer the opportunity of studying in all of our campuses during the 18 months of the master program.
- Internships: GBS work with the best and for the best. All of our students have guaranteed internships with the most important enterprises with world-wide recognition.
- Location: Geneva Campus and Barcelona Campus
The program requires the successful completion of 90 credits. The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Masters, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: Core Courses, Elective Courses, Master Thesis and the following Orientation Courses, which are mandatory to complete the selected major:
- Economic Analysis at Micro and Macro Levels
- Strategic Management and Marketing
- Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
- HR and Operations Management
- Corporate Finance and Tax/Cost Accounting
The program is of particular relevance to those working in, or planning to work in:
- General Manager
- International Sales and Marketing Manager
- Global Account Manager
Application and Admissions
GBS’s selection process emphasises leadership potential, academic ability, personal qualities and competencies. We are looking for candidates with managerial experience, people skills and a proven academic record.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field (plus 2 years experience). For Executive Master, 5 years experience
- Completed application form with passport photo included
- Photocopy of all academic diplomas or certificates
- Official English exam results: IELTS 6.0, TOEFL IBT 70, proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years, or successful completion of the university’s admission examination.
- Photocopy of your passport
- Receipt for the payment of the application fee
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- Recommendation letter
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 5, 2016