This Master in Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in International Management is designed for professionals interested in deepening and expanding their knowledge in management. This program prepares you to be successful in a constantly changing environment, offering the tools you need to keep growing and keep developing as successful professionals of the business world.
The program requires the successful completion of 90 credits. The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Masters, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: Core Courses, Elective Courses, Master Thesis and the following Orientation Courses, which are mandatory to complete the selected major:
- Economic Analysis at Micro and Macro Levels
- Strategic Management and Marketing
- Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
- HR and Operations Management
- Corporate Finance and Tax/Cost Accounting
The program is of particular relevance to those working in, or planning to work in:
- General Manager
- International Sales and Marketing Manager
- Global Account Manager
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field (plus 2 years experience). For Executive Master, 5 years experience
- Completed application form with passport photo included
- Photocopy of all academic diplomas or certificates
- Official English exam results: IELTS 6.0, TOEFL IBT 70, proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years, or successful completion of the university’s admission examination.
- Photocopy of your passport
- Receipt for the payment of the application fee
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- Recommendation letter
As a leading private institution in Switzerland, we work hard to ensure that Geneva Business School maintains its superior quality of education through our Accreditations with some of the world’s most respected organisations.
We are proud to announce that we have the four principal Accreditations: IACBE, CHEA, ECBE, EDUQUA.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 5, 2016