Master of Business Administration in International Hospitality Management (MBA)
The Academy offers the first fully accredited Masters degree in the Gulf region which is accredited in the UAE, UK and Australia. Senior hospitality executives from around the world have contributed to the content and design of this course and it is recognized globally by leading universities and the hospitality industry.
- One year full time programme
- Study flexibly for up to four years whilst working
- Taught by leading academics from around the globe
- Consists of nine modules and a thesis
- Thesis or Business Research Project – your choice
- Benchmarked against all leading MBA’s and Hospitality Masters degrees
The MSc degree consists of nine modules and a thesis. Out of the nine modules, you may choose three modules from a list of electives. If you decide to undertake a Business Research Project instead of a thesis, four elective modules would have to be completed. Each module involves a minimum of 40 taught hours and 100 hours of self-directed study over a period of one month.
- An accredited Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0)
- Sufficient relevant work experience – normally at least 1 year at supervisory level
- Paper-based TOEFL score of 600 or IELTS overall band of 7.0. See details here.
- Successful completion of entry tests (if required)
- Successful entrance interview
Note: The TOEFL / IELTS test is a UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research requirement and is mandatory for ALL students even if English is their first language. You may sit for a TOEFL test at The Academy.
Last updated April 5, 2016